Staying healthy and immunized is a lifelong process.
Are you fully protected?
Welcome to Vaccines411.ca, Canada's Vaccine Clinic Directory. Here at Vaccines411.ca, you will find an extensive list of clinics offering immunizations across Canada, along with reliable information about a wide range of vaccinations. It's easy. Simply enter your postal code and choose your category to locate the vaccinating clinic closest to you.
Whether you travel for business or pleasure, the last thing you want to worry about is staying healthy. Knowing you and your family have the right vaccinations can help. Vaccination needs will be determined by: destination, what activities you have planned, your age, health status, and your immunization history.1
What can I do to prepare for my trip?
- Plan to visit your healthcare provider or travel health clinic at least six weeks before you travel, to ensure that you have time to receive all the doses of the vaccinations you need... Read more
- Valji & Ganesh: 3 arguments against vaccinations and why they don't make sense
- Canadian scientists discover hepatitis drug slashes Ebola death rate in possible breakthrough
- 'We've certainly improved the situation': P.E.I. health officials confident in newcomer vaccine uptake
- Zika virus could affect Canadians travelling south this winter
- Deadly history of vaccines highlights how important they are, says author
- One mumps case confirmed in Ottawa, but no details released
- Canadian researchers join international fight against Zika
- Saskatoon researchers could be 'a few years' away from Zika vaccine
- Mumps occurring in Hamilton, public health officials confirm
- More mumps in Manitoba: 8 cases confirmed in the last week
Vaccines411® Past Articles
Protect youth through prevention
A proactive, preventive approach to adolescence can keep teens healthy. Several vaccines are important for today’s youth – this issue will focus on prevention of human papillomavirus (HPV) and meningitis infections... Read more
Senior years – a golden opportunity to immunize!
Winter is a peak time for people to gather in confined spaces, whether it’s at a Christmas concert or on an airplane. As we age, we become more vulnerable to contagious illnesses and their complications... Read more
Why should you consider vaccination against HPV?
Québec Health recommends that girls and young women have the Human Papillomavirus (HPV) vaccination to protect themselves against cervical cancer. The HPV vaccine is most effective when it is given early in life, before any sexual activity.1... Read more