Staying healthy and immunized is a lifelong process.
Are you fully protected?
Welcome to Vaccines411.ca, Canada's Vaccine Clinic Directory. Here at Vaccines411.ca, you will find an extensive list of clinics offering immunizations across Canada, along with reliable information about a wide range of vaccinations. It's easy. Simply enter your postal code and choose your category to locate the vaccinating clinic closest to you.
Whether you travel for business or pleasure, the last thing you want to worry about is staying healthy. Knowing you and your family have the right vaccinations can help. Vaccination needs will be determined by: destination, what activities you have planned, your age, health status, and your immunization history.1
What can I do to prepare for my trip?
- Plan to visit your healthcare provider or travel health clinic at least six weeks before you travel, to ensure that you have time to receive all the doses of the vaccinations you need... Read more
- Canada eradicated measles in 1998 – so why is it making a comeback?
- Flu season is almost over and more Albertans got the vaccine
- An acne vaccine is on its way
- Why it’s a bad idea to space out your child’s vaccination shots
- Toronto health officials to target adults in midst of major mumps outbreak
- Mumps confirmed at 2 Halifax-area schools
- Canada’s top doctor advising travellers to make sure measles vaccination up to date
- Maple syrup extract could cut antibiotic use: study
- Mumps outbreak expanded to entire Edmonton area
- Measles outbreak in Nova Scotia: what you need to know
- Sask. expands HPV vaccine program to include boys
- Mumps: Canada, the virus and the vaccine and why the comeback
Vaccines411® Past Articles
Protect youth through prevention
A proactive, preventive approach to adolescence can keep teens healthy. Several vaccines are important for today’s youth – this issue will focus on prevention of human papillomavirus (HPV) and meningitis infections... Read more
Senior years – a golden opportunity to immunize!
Winter is a peak time for people to gather in confined spaces, whether it’s at a Christmas concert or on an airplane. As we age, we become more vulnerable to contagious illnesses and their complications... Read more
Why should you consider vaccination against HPV?
Québec Health recommends that girls and young women have the Human Papillomavirus (HPV) vaccination to protect themselves against cervical cancer. The HPV vaccine is most effective when it is given early in life, before any sexual activity.1... Read more