Staying healthy and immunized is a lifelong process.
Are you fully protected?
Welcome to Vaccines411.ca, Canada's Vaccine Clinic Directory. Here you will find an extensive list of clinics offering immunizations across Canada, along with reliable information about a wide range of vaccinations.
It's easy. Simply enter your postal code to locate the vaccine clinic closest to you.
Vaccines411.ca is celebrating 5 years of helping Canadians stay healthy at home and abroad! To read more about our 5 Year Anniversary, visit our press release.
- Lyme disease increase alarms Canada's top doctor
- New strategy could yield more precise seasonal flu vaccine
- Yellow fever outbreak 'serious public health event,' WHO says
- Popup rabies vaccine clinic calms low-income pet owners' nerves
- Canada to host Global Fund Replenishment Conference to fight AIDS, Tuberculosis, and Malaria
- Ottawa high school student presents cancer-fighting vaccine at national science fair
- Zika virus detection broadens to urine test
- Immunization mobile app to offer new features to help protect Canadians from infectious diseases
- Public Health Notice - Outbreak of Hepatitis A infections; consumers advised not to eat Nature's Touch Organic Berry Cherry Blend frozen fruit
- Anne Geddes Joins Forces with Paralympic and Elite Para-athletes to Raise Awareness of Meningococcal Disease
Rabies - Awareness is your family’s best protection
It’s natural – kids just seem to be drawn to animals. When rabies is involved, that can be a fatal attraction. An increase in raccoon rabies around Hamilton, Ontario, late last fall prompted the Ministry of Natural Resources and Forestry to step up local efforts to immunize wild animals against this infectious virus, which affects the central nervous system.1... Read more
Travel Safely: Get Immunized
Whether you travel for business or pleasure, the last thing you want to worry about is staying healthy. Knowing you and your family have the right vaccinations can help. Vaccination needs will be determined by: destination, what activities you have planned, your age, health status, and your immunization history. 1... Read more
How the flu shot can help each member of your family
Influenza is a common and easily spread virus – with fall here and winter approaching, now is the time to take action to protect your family from an illness that for some, can have serious complications.2
Moms to be
Getting the flu during pregnancy can lead to pneumonia, or cause a woman to go into... Read more
HPV: Answers to your 4 W's
It is not every day that we get an opportunity to prevent cancer simply by getting vaccinated. Various strains of the sexually transmitted infection, human papilloma virus (HPV), are responsible for most cancers of the cervix, as well as cancers... Read more