Staying healthy and immunized is a lifelong process.
Are you fully protected?
Welcome to Vaccines411.ca, Canada's Vaccine Clinic Directory. Here you will find an extensive list of clinics offering immunizations across Canada, along with reliable information about a wide range of vaccinations.
It's easy. Simply enter your postal code to locate the vaccine clinic closest to you.
- CimaVax EGF, Cuba's Lung Cancer Vaccine, Is Coming To America (And That's Just The Beginning)
- Doctors lobby calls for mandatory choice vaccines
- Mandatory childhood vaccinations supported by majority in BC and Alberta: poll
- Charlotte Elizabeth Diana gets gift of vaccines from Canadian government
- Researchers recommend HPV vaccines for boys
- Pediatricians urge crackdown of nosodes as alternative to vaccines
- Gardasil HPV 9 Vaccine Launched in Canada
- Another study finds no link between MMR vaccine and autism
- Ontario may allow pharmacists to give variety of vaccines
- The Canadian HIV Vaccine Initiative
- Joint statement from the Minister of Health and the Chief Public Health Officer of Canada on Immunization and Public Awareness
- Measles outbreak: Separating the fact from fiction
Q & A: Vaccines for Mothers to be
If you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant, you will want to do everything possible to keep you and your baby healthy. Some diseases can be especially harmful for pregnant women and their babies. Luckily, many of these can be prevented though well-timed vaccination.1... Continue
Healthy Kids Today Because of Yesterday
Just how quickly do we forget the devastation some illnesses can leave in their wake? Remember the Iron Lung? Like poliomyelitis, the illness it was used to treat, the Iron Lung seems like relic of days gone by. Yet some of the children of the early 1950s who survived the polio epidemic are still around to tell the tale of their own experience with this lifesaving device... Continue
Vaccines – Not Just Kids’ Stuff
Have you had your seasonal and annual immunization shots this year? As we age, our vulnerability to infectious illnesses like the flu increases. That said, everyone over the age of six months should get the flu shot. Being vaccinated every year helps maintain a good level of immunity and protects against the coming season’s strains of th... Continue
Have a healthy back-to-school season
With school season and winter holiday gatherings right around the corner, take measures to keep your family protected against contagious illnesses. With youngsters in the household, be aware of meningococcal meningitis, a relatively rare but potentially dangerous infection with symptoms that can be easily mistaken for influenza1, a common conta... Continue