Staying healthy and immunized is a lifelong process.
Are you fully protected?
Welcome to Vaccines411.ca, Canada's Vaccine Clinic Directory. Here you will find an extensive list of clinics offering immunizations across Canada, along with reliable information about a wide range of vaccinations.
It's easy. Simply enter your postal code to locate the vaccine clinic closest to you.
Vaccines411.ca is celebrating 5 years of helping Canadians stay healthy at home and abroad! To read more about our 5 Year Anniversary, visit our press release.
- First widely protective vaccine against Chlamydia
- N.B. to increase rabies vaccinations
- Your risk of catching Zika at Rio Olympics? It’s ‘low’ says the WHO
- Laval University seeks volunteers for Zika vaccine clinical study
- Alberta study shows HPV vaccine is 'very effective'
- HIV prevention pill could save health care dollars
- Veterinarian works to stop rabies in New Brunswick
- Vaccine will spell the end of cervical cancer, experts predict
- Ganesh: Access to an effective flu vaccine for seniors could move us towards a national Pharmacare strategy
- Rabies vaccine expansion aims to protect St. John River Valley
HPV: Answers to your 4 W's
Québec Health recommends that girls and young women have the Human Papillomavirus (HPV) vaccination to protect themselves against cervical cancer. The HPV vaccine is most effective when it is given early in life, before any sexual activity.1... Read more
Rabies - Awareness is your family’s best protection
It’s natural – kids just seem to be drawn to animals. When rabies is involved, that can be a fatal attraction. An increase in raccoon rabies around Hamilton, Ontario, late last fall prompted the Ministry of Natural Resources and Forestry to step up local efforts to immunize wild animals against this infectious virus, which affects the central nervous system.1... Read more
Travel Safely: Get Immunized
Whether you travel for business or pleasure, the last thing you want to worry about is staying healthy. Knowing you and your family have the right vaccinations can help. Vaccination needs will be determined by: destination, what activities you have planned, your age, health status, and your immunization history. 1... Read more
How the flu shot can help each member of your family
Influenza is a common and easily spread virus – with fall here and winter approaching, now is the time to take action to protect your family from an illness that for some, can have serious complications.2
Moms to be
Getting the flu during pregnancy can lead to pneumonia, or cause a woman to go into... Read more