Staying healthy and immunized is a lifelong process.
Are you fully protected?
Welcome to Vaccines411.ca, Canada's Vaccine Clinic Directory. Here you will find an extensive list of clinics offering immunizations across Canada, along with reliable information about a wide range of vaccinations.
It's easy. Simply enter your postal code to locate the vaccine clinic closest to you.
Vaccines411.ca is celebrating 5 years of helping Canadians stay healthy at home and abroad! To read more about our 5 Year Anniversary, visit our press release.
In celebration of our 5 year anniversary, Vaccines411 will donate 5 cents for every “like” we receive on Facebook (for a maximum of $500) to World Vision’s Immunize a Community campaign to raise money to immunize communities beyond our borders.
Your “like” will go beyond Canada to help deliver immunizations and equipment to protect as many as 5 communities - and save lives! Read more about World Vision’s Immunize a Community campaign here.
- Sudbury doctor's 'nicotine vaccine' showing promising results: Health Sciences North
- GSK cuts vaccine price for refugees, bowing to pressure
- Over 65? Want a free injection?
- Shingles vaccine free for Sudbury's seniors
- Sask. doctors call for state of emergency over HIV rates
- Global Fund uses star power to help raise $13B to fight infectious diseases
- HPV vaccine linked to falling infection rates worldwide
- Nova Scotia investigating hepatitis A breakout in Halifax-area child care centres
- Canadians stepped up to help lead fight against Ebola
- Health Matters: Shingles and Chickenpox caused by same virus
- Health officials investigating 3 measles cases in Ottawa, Lanark County
- Back To School? More Like Back To Germs
The sneezy season is right around the corner – it begins in November and runs through into March. Is your family ready? More time indoors means increased exposure to the germs that cause influenza, and pneumonia, a common and potentially serious complication of the flu.1
Not sure if you should get the flu or pneumococcal vaccinations? Bear in mind that these illnesses are easily spread by air-borne droplets from coughs and sneezes... Read more
Why should you consider vaccination against HPV?
Québec Health recommends that girls and young women have the Human Papillomavirus (HPV) vaccination to protect themselves against cervical cancer. The HPV vaccine is most effective when it is given early in life, before any sexual activity.1... Read more
Rabies - Awareness is your family’s best protection
It’s natural – kids just seem to be drawn to animals. When rabies is involved, that can be a fatal attraction. An increase in raccoon rabies around Hamilton, Ontario, late last fall prompted the Ministry of Natural Resources and Forestry to step up local efforts to immunize wild animals against this infectious virus, which affects the central nervous system.1... Read more
Travel Safely: Get Immunized
Whether you travel for business or pleasure, the last thing you want to worry about is staying healthy. Knowing you and your family have the right vaccinations can help. Vaccination needs will be determined by: destination, what activities you have planned, your age, health status, and your immunization history. 1... Read more