Staying healthy and immunized is a lifelong process.
Are you fully protected?
Welcome to Vaccines411.ca, Canada's Vaccine Clinic Directory. Here at Vaccines411.ca, you will find an extensive list of clinics offering immunizations across Canada, along with reliable information about a wide range of vaccinations. It's easy. Simply enter your postal code and choose your category to locate the vaccinating clinic closest to you.
Outdoor activity can carry some tiny but potentially severe health risks, including tetanus bacteria and Zika-bearing mosquitos. So whether you are gardening at home this summer or vacationing in warmer climes, enjoy time outdoors knowing you have done all you can to keep yourself and your family safe.
Check with your physician or vaccination clinic to ensure that you have all the vaccinations you need for your holiday destination, and that you are up to date with routine once-a-decade shots such as tetanus.
Several promising Zika vaccines are currently in development1, but until they are tested and approved, the best protection is for you and your partner to avoid Zika-affected destinations ... Read more
- High Cholesterol Vaccine: Clinical Trial on Humans Begins after Successful Tests on Mice
- Health regions rationing yellow fever vaccines due to shortage
- Canada pledges $75 million (US) as world aims to eradicate polio
- Alberta Health Services declares whooping cough outbreak in southern Alberta
- Canadian Immunization Research Network Receives $ 10M From Government of Canada
- Why Lunenburg County residents want to 'up the priority' on a Lyme disease vaccine
- Not a mosquito fan? This summer isn’t looking good for you
- Measles revival reminds business travellers to stay on top of their immunizations
- Flu shots will be free on P.E.I. next year
Vaccines411® Past Articles
Protect youth through prevention
A proactive, preventive approach to adolescence can keep teens healthy. Several vaccines are important for today’s youth – this issue will focus on prevention of human papillomavirus (HPV) and meningitis infections... Read more
Senior years – a golden opportunity to immunize!
Winter is a peak time for people to gather in confined spaces, whether it’s at a Christmas concert or on an airplane. As we age, we become more vulnerable to contagious illnesses and their complications... Read more
The sneezy season is right around the corner – it begins in November and runs through into March. Is your family ready? More time indoors means increased exposure to the germs that cause influenza, and pneumonia, a common and potentially serious complication of ... Read more