This is the place to find useful tips, articles, and resources to help you stay informed regarding Lyme disease.
Click on the links below to learn more about Lyme disease, including what causes the disease, how to identify tick bites, Lyme disease prevention measures, and what to do if you or a family member has been bitten by a tick.
Lyme Disease is on the rise...
- Beaconsfield teenager’s body and spirit ravaged by Lyme disease — The Montreal Gazette
- Tick forecast 2018: Experts predict more Lyme disease in Canada — Global News
- More ticks means an increase of Lyme disease across Canada - thanks to climate change — Global News
- What you need to know about Lyme — CTV News
- Shania Twain says Lyme disease caused her to lose her voice — Global News
- Avril Lavigne opens up in tearful interview on Lyme disease fight — CTV News
- Lyme Basics CanLyme (Canadian Lyme Disease Foundation)
- Surveillance of Lyme disease Public Health Agency of Canada
- Learn about Lyme disease Public Health Agency of Canada
- Tick Identification Guide Tick Encounter
- Lyme disease CDC
- Risk of Lyme disease in Canada IAMAT
- Around the world: Tick-borne diseases IAMAT
- A Homeowner's Guide to Tick Safety Angie’s List
Lyme Disease Prevention & Research
- A vaccine for Lyme disease was shelved years ago. Is it time to bring it back? CBC News
- Canadian scientists track Lyme disease threat CBC News
- Tick bites may be preventable with new Canadian invention The Weather Network
This list of resources is in no way complete, if you have a resource link which should be included on this page please contact us at ac.114seniccav@troppus.
This information should not be used as a substitute for the medical care and advice of your doctor. There may be variations in treatment that your physician may recommend based on individual facts and circumstances.