This is the place to find useful tips, articles, and resources to help you stay informed regarding Lyme disease.
Click on the links below to learn more about Lyme disease, including what causes the disease, how to identify tick bites, Lyme disease prevention measures, and what to do if you or a family member has been bitten by a tick.
Lyme Disease in the News
- Ticks and climate change: Future of Lyme disease in Canada — The Weather Network
- Lyme disease is set to explode and we still don’t have a vaccine — New Scientist
- More ticks means an increase of Lyme disease across Canada - thanks to climate change — Global News
- What you need to know about Lyme — CTV News
- Lyme disease on the rise in Quebec this summer — CBC News
- Lyme Basics CanLyme (Canadian Lyme Disease Foundation)
- Surveillance of Lyme disease Government of Canada
- Learn about Lyme disease Government of Canada
- Tick Identification Guide Tick Encounter
- Lyme disease CDC
Lyme Disease is on the rise...
- Shania Twain says Lyme disease caused her to lose her voice Global News
- Avril Lavigne opens up in tearful interview on Lyme disease fight CTV News
- Alec Baldwin Once Worried He Might Die From Lyme Disease SELF Magazine
- Bella Hadid says living with Lyme disease 'makes modelling a struggle' BBC UK
- What's the Deal with Chronic Lyme Disease? Shape
This list of resources is in no way complete, if you have a resource link which should be included on this page please contact us at ac.114seniccav@troppus.
This information should not be used as a substitute for the medical care and advice of your doctor. There may be variations in treatment that your physician may recommend based on individual facts and circumstances.