Staying healthy and immunized is a lifelong process.
Welcome to Vaccines411.ca, Canada's vaccine clinic directory!
You’ll find an extensive list of clinics offering immunizations across Canada, along with reliable information about a wide range of vaccinations.
Need to find out if you’re fully protected? It's simple: enter your postal code, choose the category that best suits your needs, and you’ll find the vaccinating clinic closest to you!
Looking forward to starting a family, or having another child? The COVID-19 pandemic adds some concerns around getting pregnant, and keeping mom and baby safe. Some prospective parents may worry that vaccination to help protect against COVID-19 will affect their fertility, or the course of a pregnancy. There is no evidence that vaccines, including COVID-19 vaccines - none of which contain live virus - cause fertility problems in females or males, notes the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and several professional medical associations.1
In fact, the CDC recommends COVID-19 vaccination and boosters for people who are pregnant, breast-feeding, and those who may... Read more
- Previous COVID infection provides an 'edge' over Omicron — especially with vaccination
- Omicron subvariants behind South Africa surge detected in Canada
- COVID's new Omicron sub-lineages can dodge immunity from past infection: Study
- Montreal chosen as location for new Canadian Moderna vaccine-manufacturing plant
- Over 1 million African children protected by first malaria vaccine
- Moderna announces step toward updating COVID shots for fall
- Health Canada approves AstraZeneca COVID-19 prevention drug for immunocompromised patients
- Canada offers more money to COVAX to aid in the delivery of vaccine donations
- Covid-19: Vaccination during pregnancy is safe, finds large US study
Government of Canada lightens border measures as part of transition of the pandemic response. Read the official news release.
As of February 28, 2022 at 12:01 a.m. EST:
- Fully vaccinated travelers will only be randomly selected for arrival testing, and have the option of using a rapid antigen test result before a scheduled flight.
- Children under 12 years old travelling with fully vaccinated adults will continue to be exempt from quarantine.
- Unvaccinated travelers will continue to be required to test on arrival, on Day 8 and quarantine for 14 days.
- Government recommendations to avoid non-essential travel are officially lifted.
Somebody needs to say it: we could all use a few more minutes of sleep! Whether it’s going to bed too late, having trouble falling or staying asleep, or not sleeping nearly long enough, there could be many reasons why you’re not catching enough z’s. Too much screen time pre-sleep, a late afternoon coffee to “wake up”, and an emotional weight keeping slumber at arm’s length could all be possible culprits. The well-rested among us are always touting the health benefits of a full night’s sleep, and with good reason: sufficient, consistent sleep plays a crucial role in maintaining and building the body’s immunity... Read more