Staying healthy and immunized is a lifelong process.
Welcome to Vaccines411.ca, Canada's vaccine clinic directory!
You’ll find an extensive list of clinics offering immunizations across Canada, along with reliable information about a wide range of vaccinations.
Need to find out if you’re fully protected? It's simple: enter your postal code, choose the category that best suits your needs, and you’ll find the vaccinating clinic closest to you!
As we move toward fall and the season of coughs and sniffles, keeping our families healthy is more important than ever. Along with seasonal colds and flu, comes respiratory syncytial virus, or RSV, a respiratory tract infection that typically affects young children and older adults.1
The highly contagious RSV virus – first described in the mid-1950s2 – is the leading cause of lower respiratory tract illness in young children in Canada and countries around the world; in fact, most children will develop RSV by the age of 2, according to Health Canada... Read more
- With flu season on the horizon, we answer your COVID-19 questions
- 9 Albertans infected with West Nile virus, AHS says
- Moderna says updated COVID-19 vaccine is effective against newer variant BA.2.86
- As kids head back to school, here's how to keep RSV, COVID and other illnesses at bay
- Prior Omicron infection didn’t protect some seniors from reinfection, study finds
- EG.5 subvariant may soon dominate COVID-19 cases in Canada. What to know
- Ongoing avian influenza outbreaks in animals pose risk to humans. Situation analysis and advice to countries from FAO, WHO, WOAH
- Updated COVID-19 vaccines recommended for fall boosters, Canada's vaccine advisers say
- Map shows the spread of blacklegged ticks across Canada