Staying healthy and immunized is a lifelong process.
Are you fully protected?
Welcome to Vaccines411.ca, Canada's Vaccine Clinic Directory. Here at Vaccines411.ca, you will find an extensive list of clinics offering immunizations across Canada, along with reliable information about a wide range of vaccinations. It's easy. Simply enter your postal code and choose your category to locate the vaccinating clinic closest to you.
For the young at heart
Life is full of surprises – When it comes to your love life, awareness and immunizations can help ensure that they’re all positive.
Why not get checked? It only takes sex with one person who is infected with an STI to be at risk. The same is true for everyone. That’s how things “go viral” – one person at a time. Making the smart decision to get tested for STIs does not suggest you have had many sexual partners.1... Read more
- B.C. aiming to make vaccine reporting mandatory by September, health minister says
- More than 6K suspension orders to go out to Waterloo region students over vaccines
- Calgary mom fears 2-month vaccination wait will put her baby at risk
- If You Are Planning A Pregnancy, Make Sure You’re Vaccinated
- 3 Alberta kids in isolation after potentially being exposed to measles at airport
- Anti-vaccination billboards in Toronto being removed, company says
- Two cases of confirmed measles passed through Vancouver airport this month
- Death of Canadian sickened in Thailand inspires daughter's vaccine crusade
- Too young for shingles? Think again
- Measles epidemic in Madagascar kills more than 900, says WHO
- U.S. teens are defying parents to get vaccines. Here are the rules in Canada
- Hepatitis vaccine shortage leaves travellers scrambling
- Anti-vaccination views among top threats to global health: WHO – CTV News
- Save Your Vacation, Consult a Health Care Professional Prior to Departure – Personal Health News
- 'Are we ready?': Canada and the world have work to do before next pandemic, say experts
Vaccines411® Past Articles
Travel Safely: Get Immunized
Planning a trip?
When you set out on your travels, your biggest concern should be planning how to enjoy yourself when you reach your destination. The last thing you want to worry about is catching an infectious disease – both while you’re away from home and after you return... Read more
What is FLU DRIFT?
and how does it affect our seasonal flu vaccine?
About the flu
Influenza is a contagious respiratory illness caused by influenza A and influenza B viruses. Every year, several strains of seasonal flu circulate, causing hospitalizations in an estimated 12,000 Canadians, and 3,500 deaths.1... Read more
Quebec: Vaccination access challenges – and solutions
Quebecers looking to have a vaccination may have noticed that the process of getting immunized is a little more involved than it used to be. Many may be surprised to discover that their family physician no longer provides this service, and are unsure of their options.... Read more