Staying healthy and immunized is a lifelong process.
Are you fully protected?
Welcome to Vaccines411.ca, Canada's Vaccine Clinic Directory. Here at Vaccines411.ca, you will find an extensive list of clinics offering immunizations across Canada, along with reliable information about a wide range of vaccinations. It's easy. Simply enter your postal code and choose your category to locate the vaccinating clinic closest to you.
For the health of your family and your community
Self-isolation and social distancing are not easy for any one of us – it is a necessary sacrifice for the greater good. We all want our healthcare system to be available to us and those we care about when we need medical care.
Currently, in Canada and in most areas around the world, the virus continues to spread– flattening the upward curve of infection rates requires everyone’s participation.1
More than 30 companies and academic institutions are currently in the process of working to come up with a vaccine ... Read more
- The latest in the COVID-19 vaccine race – Gavi
- Canada commits $600M to global vaccination efforts - CBC
- Could a vaccine wipe out COVID-19 or will protection be short-term? That's the 'million dollar question' - CBC
- From vaccine research to developing tests, Manitoba scientists playing important part in COVID-19 fight - CBC
- Deadly 2nd wave of Spanish flu pandemic of 1918 may hold clues for reopening today - CBC
- Coronavirus: Pfizer prepares for large-scale vaccine production – Global News
- Looking back at Canada's polio epidemic through a COVID-19 lens - CTV
- Flu vaccine prevented about 60 per cent of cases in Canada this season: study
- What You Need to Know About the Updated Vaccine Schedule for Kids
- Adults Need Vaccines Too: What You Need to Know
Vaccines411® Past Articles
An ounce of prevention...
Sherry and her family had been looking forward to their Caribbean holiday for months. When they finally arrived, the first thing they did was stop for a bite to eat and some lemonade. The next day, the family was preparing to go sightseeing, and that’s when it hit. Sherry started having stomach cramps and sweating profusely, and the next thing she knew she was running to the bathroom every 10 minutes with diarrhea... Read more
Herd Immunity; Be Part of the Solution
Getting vaccinated protects you and others you care about. Older and wiser! That old aphorism is repeated throughout our adult lives for good reason.
Experience really is the best teacher. Sharing our experiences and leading by example can help the younger generations. Staying up to date with your vaccinations is a great way to model healthy behavior.... Read more
What is FLU DRIFT?
and how does it affect our seasonal flu vaccine?
About the flu
Influenza is a contagious respiratory illness caused by influenza A and influenza B viruses. Every year, several strains of seasonal flu circulate, causing hospitalizations in an estimated 12,000 Canadians, and 3,500 deaths... Read more