Staying healthy and immunized is a lifelong process.
Welcome to Vaccines411.ca, Canada's vaccine clinic directory!
You’ll find an extensive list of clinics offering immunizations across Canada, along with reliable information about a wide range of vaccinations.
Need to find out if you’re fully protected? It's simple: enter your postal code, choose the category that best suits your needs, and you’ll find the vaccinating clinic closest to you!
With winter’s seemingly endless days of darkness and sub-zero temperatures, we’re all tempted to click that “BOOK NOW!” button for a getaway to anywhere but here. Before flocking towards sunnier shores, though, are you sure your travel vaccines are up to date? If the answer is no, consider adding immunizations to the top of your to-do list: outbreaks at home are often tied to people who have been exposed to illnesses overseas.
Adequate immunization prior to travelling abroad means you don’t have to worry about coming home with more than you bargained for. Take the necessary precautions while you’re away with these common travel vaccines... Read more
As the pandemic eases and Canadians return to a “new normal”, another flu season is upon us. The public health measures of the last few years went a long way to reducing rates of influenza, here and around the world. However, less exposure to flu germs over the past few flu seasons also lowered our natural immunity to those viruses.1
This fall, rates of influenza have started to return to pre-pandemic levels as restrictions lift.4 And like last fall, COVID-19 infection rates are increasing as more people gather indoors – raising concerns that another tripledemic of influenza, COVID-19, as well as RSV (Respiratory Syncytial Virus) will put... Read more
- Toronto infant hospitalized with confirmed measles case, public health agency says
- Invasive Group A strep is quick and merciless, N.B. mother warns as deaths climb to 6
- Measles has exploded in Europe. Clinicians say it's only a matter of time before outbreaks hit Canada
- World first: malaria vaccine rollout begins in Cameroon
- Aggressive, often deadly form of strep hits record-high case numbers in Canada
- Planning a winter escape? Experts caution rise of dengue fever in warm climates
- Analysis: 'Pandemic is far from over,' expert says as new variant spurs major COVID resurgence
- WHO prequalifies a second malaria vaccine, a significant milestone in prevention of the disease
- It's not just COVID anymore, or a triple-demic. Welcome to the 'new norm' of seasonal illnesses