Staying healthy and immunized is a lifelong process.
Are you fully protected?
Welcome to Vaccines411.ca, Canada's Vaccine Clinic Directory. Here at Vaccines411.ca, you will find an extensive list of clinics offering immunizations across Canada, along with reliable information about a wide range of vaccinations. It's easy. Simply enter your postal code and choose your category to locate the vaccinating clinic closest to you.
Disease prevention has never been more important than it is today. With more than 5,500 active cases of COVID-19 reported as of late July, and almost 114,000 total cases, a return to normality in Canada may not be possible until a successful vaccine is found.1
- Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19): Epidemiology update
- Time to update children for routine childhood vaccinations
- The push for a COVID-19 vaccine
- Vaccination Even More Important in COVID Times
- Sanofi hosts virtual Pediatric Vaccine Conference to highlight range vaccine-preventable diseases
- Kingston-area students get top marks for 2018-19 immunization records
- Back-to-School Vaccinations Recommended in 2020
- Flu vaccine orders up as simultaneous COVID and flu infections feared
- B.C. to spend $1.6B, hire thousands of health-care workers for flu season
- Getting a flu shot during the COVID-19 era: Here's what you need to know
- B.C. adds tens of thousands of flu vaccine doses to use this COVID fall
- Adults Need Vaccines Too: What You Need to Know
Vaccines play a key role early on in our lives. As children, our parents cuddled us reassuringly as we received a quick injection at the pediatrician’s, desperate to distract us from impending pain. There may have also been promises of ice cream in exchange for avoiding the inevitable tantrum that would far surpass the time spent in the doctor’s care. All jokes aside, though, in our first months and years of life, vaccines contributed to ensuring our likelihood of infant survival.
Back to the beginning: understanding vaccines
Vaccines help our immune systems block potential attacks from... Read more
Vaccines411® Past Articles
Plan the best staycation this summer
The summer of 2020 will go down as one of the strangest ones in history yet. Instead of bathing suit tan lines, the lower half of our faces sport pale mask-shaped shadows. Pool parties and BBQs have evolved into socially distant clusters of couples eating kebab off plastic plates and drinking mango cocktails out of red Solo cups.... Read more
Stay Safe - Be Prepared
For the health of your family and your community
While self-quarantining and physical distancing are no easy tasks for any of us, they are necessary sacrifices for the greater good. We all want our healthcare system to be available to us and those we care about when we need medical care... Read more
An ounce of prevention...
Sherry and her family had been looking forward to their Caribbean holiday for months. When they finally arrived, the first thing they did was stop for a bite to eat and some lemonade. The next day, the family was preparing to go sightseeing, and that’s when it hit. Sherry started having stomach cramps and sweating profusely, and the next thing she knew she was running to the bathroom every 10 minutes with diarrhea... Read more