Staying healthy and immunized is a lifelong process.
Are you fully protected?
Welcome to Vaccines411.ca, Canada's Vaccine Clinic Directory. Here at Vaccines411.ca, you will find an extensive list of clinics offering immunizations across Canada, along with reliable information about a wide range of vaccinations. It's easy. Simply enter your postal code and choose your category to locate the vaccinating clinic closest to you.
What is meningitis?
Meningitis is an inflammation of the membranes that protect the brain and spinal cord.1
What can cause meningitis?
Bacterial and viral infections are the most common causes of meningitis. Infection with the meningococcus bacterium causes invasive meningococcal disease (IMD), which can result in disability and even death.1 Meningitis due to a viral infection can be serious but is rarely life threatening. Most people recover within 5 to 10 days.2... Read more
- Quebec health officials warn of possible measles exposure in Laval and Rosemère
- Canadian children at greater risk of asthma, Lyme disease due to climate change: OPHA
- Lyme disease: What it is and why some are calling it the next pandemic
- Summer Travel Alerts Updated August 11, 2019
- Walking in woods or tall grass? Check yourself for ticks every day
- Rabies in Canada: What you should know
- Ottawa considered at-risk area for lyme disease, warns public health
- Vaccines, preventable diseases and children’s health: A call to action
- Four vaccines all adults need
- Free vaccines before school starts
Vaccines411® Past Articles
Vaccination for women – providing protection as you move through life
For the young at heart
Life is full of surprises – When it comes to your love life, awareness and immunizations can help ensure that they’re all positive.... Read more
Travel Safely: Get Immunized
Planning a trip?
When you set out on your travels, your biggest concern should be planning how to enjoy yourself when you reach your destination. The last thing you want to worry about is catching an infectious disease – both while you’re away from home and after you return... Read more
What is FLU DRIFT?
and how does it affect our seasonal flu vaccine?
About the flu
Influenza is a contagious respiratory illness caused by influenza A and influenza B viruses. Every year, several strains of seasonal flu circulate, causing hospitalizations in an estimated 12,000 Canadians, and 3,500 deaths.1... Read more