Staying healthy and immunized is a lifelong process.
Are you fully protected?
Welcome to Vaccines411.ca, Canada's Vaccine Clinic Directory. Here at Vaccines411.ca, you will find an extensive list of clinics offering immunizations across Canada, along with reliable information about a wide range of vaccinations. It's easy. Simply enter your postal code and choose your category to locate the vaccinating clinic closest to you.
Planning a trip?
When you set out on your travels, your biggest concern should be planning how to enjoy yourself when you reach your destination. The last thing you want to worry about is catching an infectious disease – both while you’re away from home and after you return.
Knowing that you and your family have the right vaccinations can help ensure that you return just as healthy as you left.
Vaccination needs will be determined by destination, what activities you have planned, your age, health status, and your immunization history.1... Read more
- Drug, vaccine shortages likely to continue, warns N.S. pharmacy association
- Sudbury above provincial average for measles vaccine uptake, health unit says
- Canada could see large amount of measles outbreaks, health experts warn
- Seniors can now choose from different types of flu shot. Here's what's available in N.L.
- Toronto researchers discover how immune cells use neurochemicals to fight infection
- 'We ran out': Flu shot cupboards fall bare at some pediatricians' offices
- Flu vaccines in short supply in Nova Scotia
- The flu shot: Who should get it, and why
- Hepatitis vaccine shortage leaves travellers scrambling
- 'Long overdue' electronic records system will track vaccine data: province
- Understanding this flu season's high numbers
- Anti-vaccination views among top threats to global health: WHO – CTV News
- Save Your Vacation, Consult a Health Care Professional Prior to Departure – Personal Health News
- 'Are we ready?': Canada and the world have work to do before next pandemic, say experts
- Hepatitis A, B and other travel vaccines facing shortages across Canada
Vaccines411® Past Articles
What is FLU DRIFT?
and how does it affect our seasonal flu vaccine?
About the flu
Influenza is a contagious respiratory illness caused by influenza A and influenza B viruses. Every year, several strains of seasonal flu circulate, causing hospitalizations in an estimated 12,000 Canadians, and 3,500 deaths.1... Read more
Quebec: Vaccination access challenges – and solutions
Quebecers looking to have a vaccination may have noticed that the process of getting immunized is a little more involved than it used to be. Many may be surprised to discover that their family physician no longer provides this service, and are unsure of their options.... Read more
HPV: What’s the big deal?
There are more than 100 types of HPV, or human papillomavirus - 3 in 4 women and men will have an HPV infection at some point in their lifetime, often without knowing it. In many cases, the body can clear itself of HPV within a few years of infection. Unfortunately, when one or more of the high-risk types of the virus persist, they can cause cell changes that can develop into cancer many years later... Read more