Staying healthy and immunized is a lifelong process.
Are you fully protected?
Welcome to Vaccines411.ca, Canada's Vaccine Clinic Directory. Here at Vaccines411.ca, you will find an extensive list of clinics offering immunizations across Canada, along with reliable information about a wide range of vaccinations. It's easy. Simply enter your postal code and choose your category to locate the vaccinating clinic closest to you.
There are more than 100 types of HPV, or human papillomavirus - 3 in 4 women and men will have an HPV infection at some point in their lifetime, often without knowing it. In many cases, the body can clear itself of HPV within a few years of infection. Unfortunately, when one or more of the high-risk types of the virus persist, they can cause cell changes that can develop into cancer many years later.
Cervical cancer claims the lives of 400 women in Canada each year, and another 800 deaths occur due to other HPV-related cancers such as cancers of the anus, penis, vagina, mouth and throat... Read more
- WHO to use experimental Ebola vaccine to fight Congo outbreak
- Federal investment helps bring vaccine manufacturing facility to Saskatoon
- Toronto Public Health warns of measles risk on 2 flights, hospital ward
- The incredibly frustrating reason there’s no Lyme disease vaccine
- Be thankful you were born after the smallpox vaccine
- Tick forecast 2018: Experts predict more Lyme disease in Canada
- Government of Canada invests in projects to improve vaccination rates in Canada
- Immunization made us healthy. Vigilance can keep us healthy.
- BC scientist one step closer to developing syphilis vaccine
Vaccines411® Past Articles
Shingles: More than just a rash to avoid
If you are a senior, odds are you have heard of shingles. Perhaps a friend or family member has suffered this painful, blistering rash – about 50% of those affected are over age 60. Luckily, we have a vaccine to help us avoid developing shingles... Read more
At home or away, keep your family healthy!
In autumn, Canadians begin to spend more time indoors – and this is when illnesses like influenza and pneumonia are most common and also easily spread, especially to people who have not been vaccinated... Read more
Stay Safe This Summer - Reduce Your Risks For Zika And Tetanus
Outdoor activity can carry some tiny but potentially severe health risks, including tetanus bacteria and Zika-bearing mosquitos. So whether you are gardening at home this summer or vacationing in warmer climes, enjoy time outdoors knowing you have done all you can to keep yourself and your family safe... Read more