Staying healthy and immunized is a lifelong process.
Welcome to Vaccines411.ca, Canada's vaccine clinic directory!
You’ll find an extensive list of clinics offering immunizations across Canada, along with reliable information about a wide range of vaccinations.
Need to find out if you’re fully protected? It's simple: enter your postal code, choose the category that best suits your needs, and you’ll find the vaccinating clinic closest to you!
With most Canadian provinces trading in their red status for green, high rates of COVID-19 vaccination rates are teasing freedom we haven’t had in almost two years! All this in time for summer, too, when terraces swell with thirsty patrons, parks fill will happy, playful families, and backyard BBQs become a weekend standard.
The forecast for this summer calls for lots of catching up with important people, followed by a bunch of outdoor activity. Even though green usually means “go”, we would encourage readers to continue to err on the side of caution! Integrate immunizations into your plans this summer to make... Read more
- COVID-19 vaccine side-effects less likely in pregnant people, says study
- It's a good idea to get COVID-19 booster shot now, not wait for next version, says virologist
- Major test of 1st potential Lyme disease vaccine in 20 years begins in U.S., Europe
- 1 in 8 adults end up with long COVID, new Dutch study finds
- Canadian doctors urge vaccination after first U.S. case of polio in a decade
- Monkeypox declared a global health emergency. Are travel curbs needed?
- Flu shots, COVID-19 boosters crucial ahead of 'difficult' fall: Health Minister
- COVID cases are on the rise in Canada. Here’s what to know about reinfections
- Mandatory random COVID-19 testing for fully vaccinated air travellers resuming next week
Government of Canada lightens border measures as part of transition of the pandemic response. Read the official news release.
As of February 28, 2022 at 12:01 a.m. EST:
- Fully vaccinated travelers will only be randomly selected for arrival testing, and have the option of using a rapid antigen test result before a scheduled flight.
- Children under 12 years old travelling with fully vaccinated adults will continue to be exempt from quarantine.
- Unvaccinated travelers will continue to be required to test on arrival, on Day 8 and quarantine for 14 days.
- Government recommendations to avoid non-essential travel are officially lifted.
Looking forward to starting a family, or having another child? The COVID-19 pandemic adds some concerns around getting pregnant, and keeping mom and baby safe. Some prospective parents may worry that vaccination to help protect against COVID-19 will affect their fertility, or the course of a pregnancy. There is no evidence that vaccines, including COVID-19 vaccines - none of which contain live virus - cause fertility problems in females or males, notes the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and several professional medical associations.1
In fact, the CDC recommends COVID-19 vaccination and boosters for people who are pregnant, breast-feeding, and those who may... Read more