Staying healthy and immunized is a lifelong process.
Welcome to Vaccines411.ca, Canada's vaccine clinic directory!
You’ll find an extensive list of clinics offering immunizations across Canada, along with reliable information about a wide range of vaccinations.
Need to find out if you’re fully protected? It's simple: enter your postal code, choose the category that best suits your needs, and you’ll find the vaccinating clinic closest to you!
Influenza is caused by a common and easily-spread virus, and for some, has significant health consequences. Rates of influenza have been unusually low during the past two flu seasons (2019-20 and 2020-21), thanks to public health measures aimed at reducing the spread of COVID-19. Unfortunately, that reduced exposure to influenza may leave the population more vulnerable to infection.1
Already this year has seen an unusual spring-time surge of influenza infections, due in part to the lifting of pandemic restrictions such as masking and social distancing... Read more
- Novavax’s COVID-19 booster has been approved for adults, Health Canada says
- Updated COVID vaccines offer better protection than original -U.S. study
- Canada officially in a flu epidemic after crossing seasonal threshold
- Kids are getting hit hard by respiratory viruses. Here's what scientists know — and what they don't
- What's the difference between COVID-19, RSV and influenza?
- Flu cases 'increasing steeply,' Public Health Agency of Canada reports
- What you should know about bivalent COVID-19 boosters, including the difference between Moderna and Pfizer
- 2 new COVID-19 subvariants are growing twice as fast as B.A.5 in Ontario, public health agency says
- Is it OK to get COVID-19 vaccine and flu shot at the same time?
If you are age 50 or over, it’s time to take action to stay healthy! Starting with preventing illness by ensuring you have the vaccinations you need.
Our natural immune protection declines as we age, so staying up-to-date with recommended vaccinations gains importance as our age increases. Vaccinations not only help protect you and others from disease, it also reduces your risk of having complications if you do become ill; this is especially important for anyone with a chronic health condition... Read more