Staying healthy and immunized is a lifelong process.
Welcome to Vaccines411.ca, Canada's vaccine clinic directory!
You’ll find an extensive list of clinics offering immunizations across Canada, along with reliable information about a wide range of vaccinations.
Need to find out if you’re fully protected? It's simple: enter your postal code, choose the category that best suits your needs, and you’ll find the vaccinating clinic closest to you!
With winter’s seemingly endless days of darkness and sub-zero temperatures, we’re all tempted to click that “BOOK NOW!” button for a getaway to anywhere but here. Before flocking towards sunnier shores, though, are you sure your travel vaccines are up to date? If the answer is no, consider adding immunizations to the top of your to-do list: outbreaks at home are often tied to people who have been exposed to illnesses overseas.
Adequate immunization prior to travelling abroad means you don’t have to worry about coming home with more than you bargained for. Take the necessary precautions while you’re away with these common travel vaccines... Read more
As the pandemic eases and Canadians return to a “new normal”, another flu season is upon us. The public health measures of the last few years went a long way to reducing rates of influenza, here and around the world. However, less exposure to flu germs over the past few flu seasons also lowered our natural immunity to those viruses.1
This fall, rates of influenza have started to return to pre-pandemic levels as restrictions lift.4 And like last fall, COVID-19 infection rates are increasing as more people gather indoors – raising concerns that another tripledemic of influenza, COVID-19, as well as RSV (Respiratory Syncytial Virus) will put... Read more
- PAHO joins forces with Canada to reverse declining immunization against vaccine-preventable diseases in Haiti
- B.C. COVID-19 hospitalizations up 58% in two weeks
- WHO recommends R21/Matrix-M vaccine for malaria prevention in updated advice on immunization
- With flu season on the horizon, we answer your COVID-19 questions
- 9 Albertans infected with West Nile virus, AHS says
- Moderna says updated COVID-19 vaccine is effective against newer variant BA.2.86
- As kids head back to school, here's how to keep RSV, COVID and other illnesses at bay
- Prior Omicron infection didn’t protect some seniors from reinfection, study finds
- EG.5 subvariant may soon dominate COVID-19 cases in Canada. What to know