Staying healthy and immunized is a lifelong process.
Welcome to Vaccines411.ca, Canada's vaccine clinic directory!
You’ll find an extensive list of clinics offering immunizations across Canada, along with reliable information about a wide range of vaccinations.
Need to find out if you’re fully protected? It's simple: enter your postal code, choose the category that best suits your needs, and you’ll find the vaccinating clinic closest to you!
As warmer weather approaches, many Canadians look forward to getting outdoors to enjoy summer time activities. Whether you’re hiking, camping, golfing, bird-watching, or just walking the dog, beware of ticks.1
When infected black-legged ticks bite and remain attached for 24 hours, they transmit a bacteria called Borrelia burgdorferi, which causes Lyme disease. The bite is usually painless, 1 which is why doing a full body check for ticks after being outdoors is an important preventive measure.2
Lyme disease develops in stages. It usually begins with a red rash - often resembling a bull’s eye - around the bite location... Read more
- Moderna says updated COVID-19 vaccine is effective against newer variant BA.2.86
- As kids head back to school, here's how to keep RSV, COVID and other illnesses at bay
- Prior Omicron infection didn’t protect some seniors from reinfection, study finds
- EG.5 subvariant may soon dominate COVID-19 cases in Canada. What to know
- Ongoing avian influenza outbreaks in animals pose risk to humans. Situation analysis and advice to countries from FAO, WHO, WOAH
- Updated COVID-19 vaccines recommended for fall boosters, Canada's vaccine advisers say
- More countries are dropping the number of doses needed for HPV vaccines. Should Canada?
- 18 million doses of first-ever malaria vaccine allocated to 12 African countries for 2023-2025: Gavi, WHO and UNICEF
- Map shows the spread of blacklegged ticks across Canada