Staying healthy and immunized is a lifelong process.
Are you fully protected?
Welcome to Vaccines411.ca, Canada's Vaccine Clinic Directory. Here at Vaccines411.ca, you will find an extensive list of clinics offering immunizations across Canada, along with reliable information about a wide range of vaccinations. It's easy. Simply enter your postal code and choose your category to locate the vaccinating clinic closest to you.
For the young at heart
Life is full of surprises – When it comes to your love life, awareness and immunizations can help ensure that they’re all positive.
Why not get checked? It only takes sex with one person who is infected with an STI to be at risk. The same is true for everyone. That’s how things “go viral” – one person at a time. Making the smart decision to get tested for STIs does not suggest you have had many sexual partners.1... Read more
- Doctor urges against vaccine hesitancy after Halifax measles scare
- Mother whose son died of the flu says she’s become a target of anti-vaccine groups on Facebook
- U of Sask. could help prepare for outbreaks by producing human vaccines for Canada, centre director says
- How Nova Scotians can keep their measles vaccinations up to date
- Whooping Cough Outbreak In New Brunswick Has Officials Urging Vaccination
- Quebec's new vaccination schedule requires one less visit in first year of life
- Health officials in N.S. and N.B. warn of possible exposure to measles virus
- BC study suggests there's strong support for policies that encourage vaccination
- Nearly 90% of Thunder Bay-area 7-year-olds properly vaccinated, health unit says
- City to counter anti-vaccine information after hearing from this survivor
- 'Mind-boggling': Local doctor battling against vaccine misinformation
- How To Keep Your Baby Safe During A Measles Outbreak
- EDITORIAL: We can't afford parents to be 'vaccine hesitant'
- Two new cases of measles confirmed on southern Vancouver Island
- Monique Keiran: How do we overcome irrational fears of the measles vaccine?
- 9 in 10 Canadians believe vaccines should be mandatory for school: Ipsos poll
- Stronger action urged against homeopathic products touted as alternatives to vaccines
- Clinics taking new steps to stop spread of measles, including banning unvaccinated children
- Alberta father of boys with weak immune systems pushes for measles vaccinations
Vaccines411® Past Articles
Travel Safely: Get Immunized
Planning a trip?
When you set out on your travels, your biggest concern should be planning how to enjoy yourself when you reach your destination. The last thing you want to worry about is catching an infectious disease – both while you’re away from home and after you return... Read more
What is FLU DRIFT?
and how does it affect our seasonal flu vaccine?
About the flu
Influenza is a contagious respiratory illness caused by influenza A and influenza B viruses. Every year, several strains of seasonal flu circulate, causing hospitalizations in an estimated 12,000 Canadians, and 3,500 deaths.1... Read more
Quebec: Vaccination access challenges – and solutions
Quebecers looking to have a vaccination may have noticed that the process of getting immunized is a little more involved than it used to be. Many may be surprised to discover that their family physician no longer provides this service, and are unsure of their options.... Read more