Staying healthy and immunized is a lifelong process.
Welcome to Vaccines411.ca, Canada's vaccine clinic directory!
You’ll find an extensive list of clinics offering immunizations across Canada, along with reliable information about a wide range of vaccinations.
Need to find out if you’re fully protected? It's simple: enter your postal code, choose the category that best suits your needs, and you’ll find the vaccinating clinic closest to you!
With winter’s seemingly endless days of darkness and sub-zero temperatures, we’re all tempted to click that “BOOK NOW!” button for a getaway towards anywhere but here. Before flocking towards sunnier shores, though, ask yourself this crucial question: are my travel vaccines up to date? If the answer is no, you’ll definitely want to consider adding immunizations to your to-do list: outbreaks at home are often tied to people who have been exposed to illnesses overseas.
Adequate immunization prior to travelling abroad means you don’t have to worry about coming home with more than you bargained for! Take the necessary precautions while you’re away with these common travel vaccines... Read more
- COVID boosters effective against XBB variants: U.S. CDC study
- U.S. health officials want to make COVID-19 vaccinations more like the annual flu shot
- Moderna says RSV vaccine 84% effective at preventing symptoms in older adults
- Scientists find potential cure for COVID-related loss of smell
- 'Kraken' subvariant shows COVID continuing to evolve, vaccine equity needed: experts
- A mucosal vaccine could be a COVID-19 game-changer. So why doesn’t Canada have one?
- Will 2023 be the year COVID-19 becomes endemic in Canada? Experts weigh in
- What we know about Omicron subvariant XBB.1.5 spreading across the U.S.
- Holiday season health advice from Canada's top doctor
Popularized by fantasy TV series Game of Thrones, this quote brings relatable doom and gloom to Canadians everywhere: Winter is coming. However, parents and caregivers with daycare-aged children everywhere might be bracing themselves for worse: Winter viruses are coming. Having a sick child means dwindling childcare options when they can’t go to daycare, and interruptions to the parents’ or caregivers’ work schedule, all while expecting to get sick eventually, too.
Though having kids in daycare often feels like a revolving door of runny noses and warm foreheads, do not despair. Here are immunizations and hygienic practices for the most common cold weather viruses that could give you the peace you need when... Read more