Here you will find some useful tips, articles, and resources which will help you be informed and stay healthy during your travels.
Travel Resource Center:
Tips & Tools
- Your survival guide to safe and healthy travel CDC
- Well On Your Way. Travel Health Tips Government of Canada
- Travel Smart app Government of Canada
- Traveller’s Guide 2018 Familiprix
- Ask Travel Tool Government of Canada
- Country Health Advice IAMAT
- Are your travel vaccines up-to-date? Vaccines411
- Travel health fact sheets Public Health Agency Canada
- Get an international driving permit (IDP) CAA
- Say Yes to Travel Insurance Government of Canada
Top 5 Resources for Travelers:
- Traveler's health. Travel safe. Travel smart CDC
- Request emergency assistance ...
- Travel health notices Public Health Agency Canada
- The 3 Rs of International Travel Government of Canada
- IAMAT eLibrary International Association for Medical Assistance to Travellers (IAMAT)
- Insect bite prevention Government of Canada
- Travel-related Diseases Public health Agency of Canada
- Important passport information for Canadians (PDF)Government of Canada
- Know the facts on Ebola virus disease Government of Canada
- 14 tips to help you pack smarter WestJet
- What can you bring back home Government of Canada
- Find out the weather at your travel destination World Weather
- What to put in your travel health kit Jean Coutu
- Traveller’s Checklist Government of Canada
This page of resources is a work in progress. If you wish to propose a resource link which should be included on this page, please contact us at ac.114seniccav@troppus.
This information should not be used as a substitute for the medical care and advice of your doctor. There may be variations in treatment that your physician may recommend based on individual facts and circumstances.