Here you will find some useful tips, articles, and resources which will help you be informed and stay healthy during your travels.
- Country Health Advice IAMAT
- Are your travel vaccines up-to-date? Vaccines411
- Get an international driving permit (IDP) CAA
- Important passport information for Canadians (PDF)Government of Canada
- Registration of Canadians abroad (ROCA) ... Government of Canada
- Request emergency assistance ...
- What can I bring in my carry-on CATSA
- Traveler’s health. Travel safe. Travel smart CDC
- Your survival guide to safe and healthy travel CDC
- Well On Your Way. Travel Health Tips Government of Canada
- Travel Smart app Government of Canada
- Medical DirectoryIAMAT
- Immunize app helps keep track of your travel vaccines CANImmunize
- Travel health fact sheets Public Health Agency Canada
- Travel health notices Public Health Agency Canada
- Vaccines to Consider Depending on Travel Destination Public Health Agency Canada
- International Travel and Health Vaccines WHO
- Insect bite prevention Government of Canada
- Travelling with Diabetes InsuranceWith
- Travel-related Diseases Public health Agency of Canada
Articles of Interest:
- The Importance Of Travel Vaccines The global outbreak of Zika, an incurable virus spread through animal or insect bites, has turned the attention of Canadians toward the health risks involved in venturing abroad Personal Health News
- Travel Safely: Get Immunized Whether you travel for business or pleasure, the last thing you want to worry about is staying healthy Vaccines411
- Immunize for Healthy Travel Not only can being prepared with the proper vaccinations protect against illness, it might ensure that holiday travels go smoothly Vaccines411
- Travel Vaccines for a Healthy Vacation Vaccination requirements may vary according to the country, the type of travel, as well as age and medical history of each individualVaccines411
- Safe & Happy Trails Several potentially serious illnesses like measles, polio, and cholera, have been recently identified or associated with outbreaks in some tourist destinationsVaccines411
- How to stay healthy while you travel Travelling in less developed parts of the world presents challenges that require vigilance during the tripBest Health Magazine
- Save Your Vacation Consult a Health Care Professional Prior to DepartureMediaPlanet
Smith vs. Joneses - DUKORAL® TV Commercial 2016 - 0:30
This page of resources is a work in progress. If you wish to propose a resource link which should be included on this page, please contact us at ac.114seniccav@troppus.
This information should not be used as a substitute for the medical care and advice of your doctor. There may be variations in treatment that your physician may recommend based on individual facts and circumstances.