Immunization is not just for kids! That’s why we’ve put together some useful tips, articles, and resources to help you stay informed on which vaccinations you may need to maintain immunity throughout your life. Click on the links below to learn more about adult immunization.
Adult Immunization Resources:
- Routine Vaccinations for Adults - Keeping your family safe during the pandemic By Vaccines411
- Vaccines - Not Just Kids' Stuff By Vaccines411
- Protecting your family's health By Vaccines411
- Shingles - an affliction to avoid By Vaccines411
- Vaccination for women - providing protection as you move through life By Vaccines411
Tips & Tools:
- Adult Immunization Record Pamphlet Immunize Canada
- Preparing for your COVID-19 vaccine: A guide for adults Immunize Canada
- Not just for kids: An adult guide to vaccination Public Health Agency of Canada
- Vaccination for adults Government of Canada
- Provincial and Territorial Routine Vaccination Programs for Healthy, Previously Immunized Adults Public Health Agency of Canada
- Older adults and vaccination: it’s a lifelong process CANImmunize
Alliance for Aging Research
This list of resources is in no way complete, if you have a resource link which should be included on this page please contact us at ac.114seniccav@troppus.
This information should not be used as a substitute for the medical care and advice of your doctor. There may be variations in treatment that your physician may recommend based on individual facts and circumstances.