Keeping their children happy and healthy is a parent’s first priority. To help, we have gathered a list of reliable resources, articles and videos on immunization for infants and children in Canada.
You can also help your children discover and learn how vaccines work, and why they are so important with our Just for Fun section featuring interactive games, videos and activities to help kids develop an interest in immunization at a young age and lessen their fear of the needle’s prick.
Infants and Children Resources:
Tips & Tools:
- A Parent’s Guide to Vaccination: now available in 13 languages – Public Health Agency of Canada
- Your Best Shot: A Parent’s Guide to Vaccination – Canadian Paediatric Society
Featured Resources/Top Picks:
- When Parents Choose Not to Vaccinate: Risks and Responsibilities – Caring for Kids
- Immunizations for Children Government of Canada
- Don’t wait vaccinate: a guide to immunization for First Nations and Inuit parents and caregivers Government of Canada
Most Popular Resources:
This list of resources is in no way complete, if you have a resource link which should be included on this page please contact us at ac.114seniccav@troppus.
This information should not be used as a substitute for the medical care and advice of your doctor. There may be variations in treatment that your physician may recommend based on individual facts and circumstances.