We have gathered articles, useful tips and resources to help you stay informed in which vaccinations you may need during your pregnancy to maintain immunity for yourself and your baby. Click the links below to learn more about immunizations during pregnancy.
- Pregnancy and COVID-19 By Vaccines411
- Immunizations to consider when starting a family during COVID-19 By Vaccines411
- Q & A: Vaccines for Mothers to be By Vaccines411
- For Moms, It's All About Family By Vaccines411
Tips & Tools:
- Vaccines & Pregnancy: Top 7 Things You Need to Know CDC
- Pregnancy and babies Canadian Paediatric Society
- Immunization & Pregnancy ImmunizeBC
- Vaccines Canadian Association of Midwives
- Vaccination and pregnancy: During pregnancy Government of Canada
This list of resources is in no way complete, if you have a resource link which should be included on this page please contact us at ac.114seniccav@troppus.
This information should not be used as a substitute for the medical care and advice of your doctor. There may be variations in treatment that your physician may recommend based on individual facts and circumstances.