Find useful tips, articles and resources to help keep you posted on the latest developments of the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
The links below will lead you to more information about Coronavirus, including the symptoms to watch for, key prevention measures and what to do if you or a family member has Coronavirus or has been exposed to it.
COVID-19 Resources Center:
- The latest in the COVID-19 vaccine race Gavi
- How to Cope With Anxiety About Coronavirus (COVID-19) By Verywellmind
- Coronavirus disease (COVID-19): What parents should know UNICEF
Tips & Tools:
- Stress and Coping By CDC
- Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) advice for the public WHO
- Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) Being prepared Government of Canada
- Information Sheet Travelers returning to Canada Government of Canada
- Travel Advice and Advisories Government of Canada
- Prevention & Treatment CDC
- What to do if you are sick CDC
- Tracking the spread of coronavirus in Canada and around the world CBCNEWS
- COVID-19 Resource Library Prevent Epidemics
- Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) advice for the public: Myth busters WHO
- When and how to use masks WHO
- Travel advice Government of Canada
- Coronavirus disease (COVID-19): Canada’s response Government of Canada
- Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) Government of Canada
- Canada COVID-19 Situational Awareness Dashboard PHAC
This page of resources is a work in progress. If you wish to propose a resource link which should be included on this page, please contact us at ac.114seniccav@troppus.
This information should not be used as a substitute for the medical care and advice of your doctor. There may be variations in treatment that your physician may recommend based on individual facts and circumstances.