Find useful tips, articles and resources to help keep you posted on the latest developments of the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
The links below will lead you to more information about Coronavirus, including the symptoms to watch for, key prevention measures and what to do if you or a family member has Coronavirus or has been exposed to it.
COVID-19 Resources Center:
- Which COVID Vaccine Is ‘Best’? Why Do Some People Have Side Effects? Experts Answer These Questions and More Scientific American
- COVID-19 vaccines WHO
- How to Cope With Anxiety About Coronavirus (COVID-19) By Verywellmind
- Travelling with your family during COVID-19 UNICEF
- Routine vaccinations during COVID-19: What parents need to know UNICEF
- Vaccine efficacy, effectiveness and protection WHO
Tips & Tools:
- Stress and Coping By CDC
- Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) advice for the public WHO
- Cleaning tips to help keep COVID-19 out of your home UNICEF
- Information Sheet Travelers returning to Canada Government of Canada
- Travel Advice and Advisories Government of Canada
- What to do if you are sick CDC
- Tracking the spread of coronavirus in Canada and around the world CBCNEWS
- COVID-19 Resource Library Prevent Epidemics
- Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) advice for the public: Myth busters WHO
- When and how to use masks WHO
- Travel advice Government of Canada
- Coronavirus disease (COVID-19): Canada’s response Government of Canada
- Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) Government of Canada
This page of resources is a work in progress. If you wish to propose a resource link which should be included on this page, please contact us at ac.114seniccav@troppus.
This information should not be used as a substitute for the medical care and advice of your doctor. There may be variations in treatment that your physician may recommend based on individual facts and circumstances.