Find useful tips, articles and resources to help keep you posted on the latest developments of the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
The links below will lead you to more information about Coronavirus, including the symptoms to watch for, key prevention measures and what to do if you or a family member has Coronavirus or has been exposed to it.
COVID-19 Resources Center:
- Which COVID Vaccine Is ‘Best’? Why Do Some People Have Side Effects? Experts Answer These Questions and More Scientific American
- COVID-19 vaccines WHO
- Vaccine efficacy, effectiveness and protection WHO
- A year of #VaccinesWork in 10 articles celebrating women in global health Gavi
- Can COVID-19 inspire progress in maternal immunisation? Gavi
- COVID-19 vaccines and pregnancy - here’s what you need to know Gavi
- Statement on the antigen composition of COVID-19 vaccines WHO
- What does “fully vaccinated” against COVID-19 actually mean? GAVI
- Navigating pregnancy and COVID-19 UNICEF
Tips & Tools:
- Returning to a New Normal: 12 tips for handling uncertainty Anxiety Canada
- 8 parenting strategies to help children who experience needle anxiety and fear Anxiety Canada
- Information Sheet Travelers returning to Canada Government of Canada
- Travel Advice and Advisories Government of Canada
- Steps for limiting the spread of respiratory infectious diseases Government of Quebec
- How to teach your kids handwashing UNICEF
- WHO updates COVID-19 guidelines on masks, treatments and patient care WHO
- COVID-19 and International Travel Government of Canada
- COVID-19: Effectiveness and benefits of vaccination Government of Canada
- COVID-19 Resource Library Prevent Epidemics
- Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) advice for the public: Myth busters WHO
- Travel advice Government of Canada
- Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) Government of Canada
- Guidance on the use of COVID-19 vaccines in the fall of 2023 Government of Canada
- Approved COVID-19 Vaccines Government of Canada
- Statement on the update of WHO’s working definitions and tracking system for SARS-CoV-2 variants of concern and variants of interest WHO
- Post COVID-19 condition (long COVID) Government of Canada
This page of resources is a work in progress. If you wish to propose a resource link which should be included on this page, please contact us at ac.114seniccav@troppus.
This information should not be used as a substitute for the medical care and advice of your doctor. There may be variations in treatment that your physician may recommend based on individual facts and circumstances.