In the Spotlight
The Vaccines411 team has chosen for you a short list of personal favorites to help you stay informed and healthy no matter where you may be headed this season!
When you set out on your travels, your biggest concern should be planning how to enjoy yourself when you reach your destination. The last thing you want to worry about is catching an infectious disease – both while you’re away from home and after you return.
Vaccines411 Resources to keep you safe while traveling:
- Travel Resources Vaccines411
- Are your travel vaccines up-to-date? Vaccines411
- Typhoid Fever e-brochure Vaccines411
- Japanese Encephalitis e-brochure Vaccines411
- Beware of Mosquito Bites Vaccines411
Vaccines411 Picks: Best Travel Reads
CDC Yellow Book 2018: Health Information for International Travel
By: Centre for Disease Control
Lonely Planet’s Best in Travel 2019
By: Lonely Planet
Healthy Travel: a pocket guide for seniors
By: International Association for Medical Assistance to Travellers (IAMAT)