Staying healthy and immunized is a lifelong process.
Welcome to Vaccines411.ca, Canada's vaccine clinic directory!
You’ll find an extensive list of clinics offering immunizations across Canada, along with reliable information about a wide range of vaccinations.
Need to find out if you’re fully protected? It's simple: enter your postal code, choose the category that best suits your needs, and you’ll find the vaccinating clinic closest to you!
As the pandemic eases and Canadians return to a “new normal”, another flu season is upon us. The public health measures of the last few years went a long way to reducing rates of influenza, here and around the world. However, less exposure to flu germs over the past few flu seasons also lowered our natural immunity to those viruses.1
This fall, rates of influenza have started to return to pre-pandemic levels as restrictions lift.4 And like last fall, COVID-19 infection rates are increasing as more people gather indoors – raising concerns that another tripledemic of influenza, COVID-19, as well as RSV (Respiratory Syncytial Virus) will put... Read more
- PAHO joins forces with Canada to reverse declining immunization against vaccine-preventable diseases in Haiti
- B.C. COVID-19 hospitalizations up 58% in two weeks
- WHO recommends R21/Matrix-M vaccine for malaria prevention in updated advice on immunization
- With flu season on the horizon, we answer your COVID-19 questions
- 9 Albertans infected with West Nile virus, AHS says
- Moderna says updated COVID-19 vaccine is effective against newer variant BA.2.86
- As kids head back to school, here's how to keep RSV, COVID and other illnesses at bay
- Prior Omicron infection didn’t protect some seniors from reinfection, study finds
- EG.5 subvariant may soon dominate COVID-19 cases in Canada. What to know